In using the solutions’ website, you agree that you shall not:
- use any “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the solutions’ website; or
- in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the solutions’ website to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the solutions’ website; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the solutions’ website or any other systems or networks connected to it, or to any of the services offered on or through the solutions’ website, including by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means; or
- post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish or make available through the solutions’ website any content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, offensive to any religious or moral groups, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable; or
- misuse the solutions’ website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which may be malicious or technologically harmful; or
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to the solutions’ website; or
- attempt to attack the solutions’ website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the solutions’ website.
The activities on the solutions’ website is being monitored and any violation as described above shall be taken seriously with legal consequences as per Cyber Laws and Regulations of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.